Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

Just as entertaining as when I first played it so so so long ago. Also, it's no more difficult (even though I'm running a faster computer now), for what it's worth.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Great remake! Reminds me of playing this for the first time 14 years ago during my freshman year of high school!

LongmontPotionSoundboard LongmontPotionSoundboard

I love LPC, but the file appears to be extremely glitchy. What gives?

Snailiad Snailiad

Awesome Metroid-esque adventure game!

I'm a sucker for any type of chiptunes/NES nostalgia. Impressive game, very Metroid-esque. I love that the game becomes progressively more action-packed as you obtain more items.

Britney dress up doll Britney dress up doll

*Yawn*

Not much to it; perhaps if there were some type of reaction from her with each dress or something it would be better...

Kangoo vs Kangoo Kangoo vs Kangoo

Killer concept

I liked it! Very cool concept; more and more I'm finding these games on the net that have two player compatibility through one keyboard, and this works! I enjoyed the overall feel of the graphics. The movement was a bit slow for my taste, but that's my only complaint =)

Trapped 3 Trapped 3

These just keep getting better and better...

Matt Ruggia keeps improving upon the "Trapped" series with every episode that he makes. The puzzles become more and more involving, and the enemies become more difficult. Great job! I'm so excited waiting for Trapped 4 that I may need to go get a Ritalin prescription!

Trapped 2 Trapped 2

What can I say?

What can I say? I liked it! Great style; though I would've liked to have seen more in the way of interactivity, possibly bosses or something (Much like the Zelda-style this game is in). Very cool game, though!

The Crazy Al Gore Game The Crazy Al Gore Game

Craptastic.

What else is there to say, besides "What does this have to do with Al Gore?"?

Merc. for Hire RPG Merc. for Hire RPG

Uh...

Just to let you know; the spot where you have the Titanic is in the Atlantic, not the Pacific. You have a mouseover message that says "Titanic, Pacific".